03 May 2008

Livin' the California dream...

Well, I made it out to California just yesterday.  I am all moved in, but not organized.  I am really liking it though, the weather is fantastic right now.

But, at the same time I am really tired.  I went from Utah to Michigan, then Virginia, down to North Carolina, back to Virginia, then flew to Atlanta and then to Salt Lake, then drove out here to Huntington Beach all in a matter of 2 weeks.  I don't know how many miles that is, but I think maybe it is a lot.

Anyway, since I have been here (all of 24 or so hours) I have witnessed a car accident, seen the AVP (pro beach volleyball) tour, saw Mark McGrath (lead singer of Sugar Ray), and met some pretty cool people.

All I have to say is that I am loving it, and feel so comfortable.  I think I might want to stay a while... how about people come visit too?!

I haven't had time to put pics on my computer, but when I do I will get some up for you!

No comments: