13 May 2008

Mission Call!

Hey guys - I finally got it! I'm going to the Slovenia/Croatia mission, speaking Croatian (????), and I leave on July 30! Woohoo! The mission includes those two countries plus Serbia, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Macedonia, and Montenegro. I'm currently reading a history book about the area and getting a little freaked out... BUT it's got to be safe, right? :) In reality, my biggest fear is learning the language! Ahh! Well, glad everyone's summers are starting off so well! Yay for blogging.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohooo!! that is so exciting!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Cecilie said...

That's rad! I have a friend there right now. I think she is speaking Lithuanian. Her name is Aubrey Thorpe and she was in my semester in the nursing program. Maybe you'll meet her!